- Snack bars
- Private clubs
- Sports/entertainment facilities
- Wineries, breweries and craft distilleries with retail sales and on-premises consumption
- Grocery stores with the beer and wine tasting endorsement
Please note: Grocery store employees must have their Class 12 permit at the time of the tasting event
The MAST permit is required within 60 days of hire and is issued to those who successfully complete a MAST class and exam.
For a limited time, you can take your MAST training and get your permit/license online for only $5.95!
MAST is provided by WSLCB certified online providers such as Professional Server Certification Corporation (PSCC).
Get your Washington MAST Permit through PSCC
PSCC's online WA MAST Responsible Serving® course is approved by the Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board for online Mandatory Alcohol Server Training. Upon successful completion of this course and the final exam, each student will be mailed his or her Washington MAST permit.
Getting your Washington MAST Permit through PSCC takes three simple steps
- Order your PSCC WA MAST Responsible Serving® course - $5.95!
- Take the course completely online (only 3-4 hours!)
- PSCC will mail you your official Washington MAST Permit (5-7 business days!)
Bartender Mixology Course will teach you everything you need to know to be a professional bartender including drink recipes, cream drinks, garnish & mixers, 2 liquor drinks, sour drinks, martinis, highball & Juice, exotic drinks, wine drinks, hot drinks, shooters, customer service, and more!
FREE Employer Account allows you to buy multiple online MAST permit courses at a lower price and you can distribute the courses among your bartending staff. The Employer Account will allow you to monitor their progress as they move through the course. Click here to find out how to get your Employer Account for FREE.